Nokia 3, was launched in February 2017. It is an affordable smartphone with the latest Android version. A great performance, and a beautifully sculpted design.
Nokia 3 key features
- Body: Metal frame, polycarbonate non-removable back, Corning Gorilla Glass on the front
- Screen: 5″ IPS LCD, 720p resolution, 294ppi
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737, Quad-core 1.3Ghz Cortex-A53 CPU; Mali-T720MP1 GPU
- Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 um pixel size, autofocus; 720p @ 30 fps video capture
- Selfie cam: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 um pixel size, 84-degree field-of-view, autofocus; 720p @ 30 fps video capture
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory: 16GB of built-in, expandable storage (dedicated microSD slot), 2GB of RAM
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (optional); 4G LTE Cat.4 (150Mbps down/ 75Mbps up); Dual-Band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0; GPS, A-GPS; FM radio; NFC
- Battery: 2,650 mAh non-removable battery
Nokia 3 Main shortcomings
- Sluggish entry-level chipset.
- No FullHD video recording.
- No fast charging.
With an Android-powered, Finnish-owned and Chinese-made Nokia 3. I wonder how many people will give this a thought. Getting a Nokia after it was cool. Or even getting a Nokia before it’s cool again?