Checking out your friend’s new whatsapp status update and saw a cute pic or gif you will like to have? Well, instead of begging them to send to you, why not download it to directly to your phone via whatsapp?
Below Are What you Need To Do
1. Open your device file manager and click on its default Storage.
2. Scroll to the WhatsApp folder and open it. After that, click on media.
3. Click on the menu button as shown below, then click on “show hidden.”
4. A new folder with the name “.statuses” now appears, open it to view it contents. You will see all the status that was uploaded by your friends in the last 24 hours.
5. Search for the particular one you want by opening each of them individually, Press and hold the status and copy it to any location of your choice.
Feel free to used the comment box if you encounter any problem while trying to do this, and also do not forget to share this awesome tutorials with your friends using the share box below. Have a fun filled weekend.