How To Transfer Airtime On Glo MTN Airtel And 9 Mobile
Airtime transfer is a service most people usually find useful and handy especially in times of need. The process of airtime transfer is easy and can be done via SMS or USSD code.
Follow me as we explore various of transferring airtime across all major network in Nigeria. Glo, MTN, Airtel and 9mobile inclusive.
How To Transfer Airtime On Glo
Glo EasyShare is a service from GlobalComm that enables you to share your call credit with any one you choose on the Glo network. You can Send credit to family, friends and loved ones in an instant with this service.
How To Use Glo EasyShare
To Transfer Credit, dial *131*Phone Number of the recipient*Amount to be transferred*Password#. For example, if your password is 12345 and you want to transfer N75 to a customer with Phone Number 08155570458, then you dial *131*08155570458*75*12345#. A notification will be sent via text message once the transfer is completed. Default password is 00000.
How To Transfer Airtime On MTN
Share ‘N’ Sell is the Airtime transfer service for MTN you can use to send credit from your MTN account to other MTN customers’ accounts. With Share ‘N’ Sell you can keep your family and friends topped up and connected.
How To Use MTN Share ‘N’ Sell To Transfer Airtime On MTN
To make sure that nobody uses your phone to transfer credit without your permission, we have added a pin feature. Before you can transfer credit, you have to change the default pin which is 0000. You can change the default PIN by sending a text message with default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, to change the default PIN, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
With Share ‘N’ Sell you can transfer different amounts of credit. The minimum amount is NGN 50.00 and the maximum amount is NGN5, 000.00 on each transaction. You can also transfer up to a total amount of NGN10, 000.00 every day! So you can choose to become a credit vendor using Share ‘N’ Sell.
How to Transfer Airtime On MTN using SMS
- You can transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone at any time by sending an SMS with Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount and PIN to 777. For example, you can send an SMS with ‘Transfer 08031234567 1500 1234’ to 777.
- Upon sending this message, you will receive an SMS asking you to confirm that you want to make the transfer by sending an SMS with ‘YES’ to 777.
- You can also transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone by dialing *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial*600*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK.
- When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How to Change your MTN Share ‘N’ Sell PIN
- You can change your PIN at any time by sending an SMS with default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
- You can also change your PIN by dialing *600*default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial *600*0000*1234*1234# and then send/ok.
- Immediately you change your PIN using any of the options above, you will receive an SMS informing you that your PIN was changed successfully.
How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel
Airtel Nigeria actually has a service that allows subscribers to transfer airtime to each other. Airtel Me2U service was designed by Airtel, to allow subscribers share Airtime to friends and family within the Airtel network.
How To Use Airtel Me2U To Transfer Airtime On Airtel
- Dial *166*Amount*Airtel Number#
- Select the send Airtime option
- Input your password and press OK
Note: Apart from dialing USSD codes, you can also send Airtime, by sending a special message to 432. Simply send 2u Space Phone Number Space Amount Space Password to 432. For example, I want to send 1000 Naira airtime to my friend whose phone number is 07045678282 using my 1234 password. My text will be in this format 2u 07045678282 1234
How To Setup / Change Airtel Me2U Password On Airtel Network
Airtel Me2U password is set as 1234 by default. Airtel subscribers are advised to change the default password, to something else, in order to avoid pilfering by friends. The steps taking to create this new password is listed below
- Open your text message app
- Send a text in the format PIN OLD PIN NEW PIN to 432.
For instance your new password is 4006, your message will be in this form ” PIN 1234 4006”, to be sent to 432
How To Transfer Airtime On 9Mobile (Etisalat)
9mobile [Etisalat] Mobile Airtime Transfer was introduced to make sharing airtime easily between subscribers using the same network. Although most persons think 9mobile (Etisalat) don’t offer airtime transfer service.
9mobile (Etisalat) Airtime Transfer
You can make Airtime Transfer on your Etisalat line simply by dialing *223* PIN code *Amount*Phone Number#
In this case, your default PIN code is 0000
If you would like to change the default code for transferring Airtime on your Etisalat line, you can simply do so by dialing *247*0000*new PIN#
And that is how you can use the 9mobile transfer code for Airtime transfers!
All airtime transfer methods posted here are working fine. Subscribers should please not that this is an inter network Airtime transfer. You can only use it to transfer airtime between subscribers on the same network.
- How To Transfer Airtime To A Different Network With *931#
- List Of MTN Data Plans And Their Subscription Codes
- Glo Data Plans And Their Subscription Codes
- 9mobile (Etisalat) Data Plans And Their Subscription Codes
- Phone USSD Transfer Code For All Banks in Nigeria 2020
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.