Have you finally made up your mind to root your Tecno droipad 7D? Well, SuperSu is one of the best option to go for when you want to root Tecno droipad 7D. Since SuperSu is known to have the option as a .zip file, CWM, pHilz, or TWRP may be used to flash a custom recovery image.
Before attempting to root Tecno droipad 7D, make sure that your device is updated to the latest update available for your smartphone. Also, check if there is any available update for Android Nougat since this device run on the Android 7.0 OS. And make sure you download the version of Super Su which is compatible with your Android 7.0 Nougat. The correct version to download is the SuperSu Nougat v2.76 that supports Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System.
Disclaimer: Before proceeding beyond this step, It is important to note that tech’s blog will not be responsible for any damage caused while you are trying to root your Android device. It is also important to note that your Tecno phone will lose all form of warranty from its manufacturer after rooting.
How To Root Tecno Droipad 7D Phone Using SuperSu.
To root tecno Droipad 7D Android 7.0 Nougat smartphone, you need to flash SuperSU Nougat Android 7.0 Root Package on the Device. Please follow the steps outlined below to get this done in a minute without using computer.
1. Turn off your Android device.
2. Boot the phone into recovery mode.
3. Go to the TWRP menu
4. Tap on install
5. Find and install the SuperSu v2.766 .zip file for the Nougat operating system
6. Once it is done installing, swipe the botton to confirm that the installation process is complete.
7. Once you have done all these, make sure that you return to the TWRP main menu.
8. Reboot the phone by tapping on the restart option on the screen, and this will reboot the phone.
Enjoy your rooted Tecno Droipad 7D. If you have any suggestion/comment that could be useful us or other readers, please do well to post it in the comment section. While we also try to keep you guys updated on how to root other Android devices and other amazing tutorials.